The Partners Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Program is a Medicaid-funded program that is also known as the Medicaid Waiver program. The program enables older adults and adults with disabilities to live fully integrated lives within their own communities. Case Managers work closely with consumers and families to provide ongoing assessment and coordination of support services which are tailored to meet the needs of individual consumers, enabling them to live in the least restrictive setting.
Home & Community Based Services Team
A social worker and a registered nurse work closely with the consumer, family, physician, and local home health and community service agencies to coordinate and monitor a range of services to meet the consumer's needs. Case managers ensure a holistic approach to care planning, balancing the medical and psychosocial needs of consumers.
- Medicaid Eligible
- 65 years or older or adults under 65 with a disability
- Meet a nursing home level of care as determined by Mountain Pacific Quality Health (1-800-219-7035)
- Socialization-Supervision/Personal Assistance
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Delivered Meals/ Supplement
- Respite for Primary Caregiver
- Habilitation Aide
- Private Duty Nursing
- Home Modification
- Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Consumer/Family Intensive Support Service
- Assisted Living - availability limited
Serving Missoula, Mineral, and Ravalli Counties
"This great program enhances my quality of life."
For more information about the HCBS program, check these helpful links.
To speak with a member of our Home & Community Based Services team, please call (406) 728-8848.