The Partners Medical Equipment team includes:
Our services include:
Patient and Family Education and Support
- Oxygen therapy
- CPAP/BIPAP therapy
- Respiratory medication
- Respiratory evaluations
- Ambulation equipment
- Bed and bath equipment
- Rehabilitation therapy equipment
- Orthopedic supplies
- Infant apnea monitors
- Aids to daily living
We offer an extensive education program designed to keep you and your family informed of your condition, therapy, equipment, and progress.
Partners Medical Equipment services are covered by most insurance plans. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, commercial insurance, and self-pay clients. Our intake and reimbursement staff verifies your benefits prior to the start of service whenever possible and we will work with you to set up an affordable payment plan if our services are not covered by your insurance.
We are the choice…
- Co-Founded by Community Medical Center and St. Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences Center
- Certified Respiratory Therapists on staff to provide in-home clinical support 24 hours a day every day of the year
- HME technician available for all your home medical equipment needs
- We ensure immediate assistance to clients and families
Please call (406) 327-3751 to let us know how we can serve you.