In addition to our exceptional nursing services, Partners In Home Care proudly offers the Honeywell HomMed® Health Monitoring system to our clients, allowing us to monitor our clients' health status on a daily basis. Telemonitoring provides:
- Clients with daily feedback regarding the effects of proper diet and medication use on their health status
- Objective information for your physician to make changes in your medications more timely to reduce ER visits and hospitalizations
The Honeywell HomMed® Health Monitoring System is an FDA Class II, Hospital Grade Medical Device.
- Measures heart rate
- Measures blood pressure
- Measures blood oxygen
- Measures weight (up to 500 pounds)
- Measures blood glucose
- Those with a recent ER, hospital or nursing home discharge
- Those with chronic health issues such as cardiac disease, respiratory disease, or diabetes
- Those requiring close monitoring of their health status
- The nurse installs the telemonitor and instructs the client in its use.
- The equipment connects to an existing phone line and standard power outlet in the client's home
- The data transmits to a computer in the Partners In Home Care office.
- A Partners In Home Care nurse reviews the data and follows up with the client or physician as needed
For more information about Home Health and Telemonitoring, please call Partners In Home Care at (406) 728-8848.