Infusion Therapy involves the administration of medication through a needle or catheter. It is prescribed when a patient’s condition is so severe that it cannot be treated effectively by oral medications.
Home infusion has been proven to be a safe and effective alternative to inpatient care for many disease states and therapies. For many patients, receiving treatment at home or in an outpatient infusion suite setting is preferable to inpatient care. Many home infusion therapy providers operate one or more ambulatory infusion suites which are ideally suited for certain patient-therapy situations.
We offer a full range of Infusion Therapy services with your convenience and flexibility in mind. We provide these services safely and comfortably in your home or in a private Infusion Suite. Your progress is closely monitored and communication with your Physician is ongoing.
Infusion Therapy Services include:
- Anti-Infective Therapy (Antibiotics/Antivirals/Antifungals)
- Chelation Therapy
- Hydration / Nausea and Vomiting Therapy
- Inotropes / Cardiac Therapy
- Immunoglobulins (IVIg)
- Nutritional Support / Parenteral Therapy with Dietitian support
- Nutritional Support / Enteral Therapy (Tube Feeding) with Dietitian support
- Pain Management Therapy
- Management of Central Line Care & Supplies
- Biologicals, including:
- Lemtrada ® program certified
- Ocrevus ®
- Radicava ®
- Entyvio ®
- Remicade ®
- Tysabri ® Touch program certified
For More Information about Home Infusion Therapy, visit the National Home Infusion Association (NHIA) website: www.nhia.org